September 13, 2011

Dr. Mario for Old School Video Game Tribute @ Gallery 1988

Hey friends,

I'm on the road right now, but wanted to show you the little piece I have in Gallery 1988's upcoming exhibition.

It's Dr. Mario!


11"x14' | gouache + ink | $125



Oh yes, in college I lived next to a Dr. Mario champ.  Literally, - a champion.  I don't think I ever got that good, but it was a great stress reliever.


Sometimes.  Other times it actually gave me stress.  Blast you, contagions!! 






@
Gallery 1988 Venice

opens September 16th 
runs through October 8th



8 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really fun art show! Oh if only I live closer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Dr.Mario! It was my favorite game:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a lot of fliers for this show! How awesome!

    My sister was AWESOME at that game - you've done it great justice! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. was he like as good as that guy in that donkey kong documentary o_o

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA probably - I hear that guy is a total jerk lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Mom stole my Nintendo from me for this game ... I was tres upset. She played it until the system finally gave out LOL

    ReplyDelete