September 8, 2011

Frankenstein - FREE Special Preview Issue



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
the FREE Frankenstein digital preview is out! 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .





just in case you're interested

I'm releasing a very exclusive set of 30 hardcopies
that come with an original ink drawing inside
I've left a blank page in each book to include a piece of original art!




Stop by my table at Wizard World Austin in November & pick one up!
Or you can order one from me directly - free US shipping


Along with 18 pages of the Frankenstein graphic novel I've been working on,
there are lots of character designs and process work for funsies.


Available September 31st! {Woohoo!}
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

5 comments:

  1. I have seen the pages, I have read the preview. THIS is more than you can possibly imagine. If you have ever appreciated anything Veronica has done this will blow your mind. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, I just downloaded it, IT'S AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hubby is the greatest! (referring to his comment) I CANT WAIT TO REEEEEAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so unbelievably epically amazing! As usual - your talent leaves me speechless!!!

    ReplyDelete