September 21, 2011

Mulholland Drive Prints x Gallery 1988

Hey friends!

I'm very excited that Gallery 1988 is running a limited print release of the Mulholland Drive painting I did for their "Crazy 4 Cult" show this summer.

I signed them all, and I have to say, the paper and ink quality is outstanding!  The colors are so rich!


limited edition of 50
 $40 each
giclee print on fine art paper
9"x12"


In other news, I've moved into my artist residency at Eagle Hill School in Hardwick, MA and am hard at work on the first issue of Frankenstein.  [Have you read the free preview yet??]

It's the perfect kind of place to work on a Halloween-esque kind of comic, so I'll try to see the solitude of living in the middle of the freakin' woods as a helpful aspect.

Instead of scaring the bajeeziz out of me.

Nah, it's not that bad - they have an amazing campus with an amazing art facility. (More on that soon)

But yes, it's in the middle of the freaking woods.

And things make noises.


WEIRD NOISES.


AT NIGHT.


IN THE WOODS...


1 comment:

  1. Ahh, so someone knows about this fucked up movie. Wexcellent.

    ReplyDelete