September 27, 2011

Read the Frankenstein Preview!

Hey friends!

I'm very excited that the first issue of my Frankenstein graphic novel adaption is almost ready.

In the mean time, and since it's super Halloween-appropriate, please read the free preview hosted on my portfolio website.

You can also download it for free in PDF format for color e-readers. (the September 31st thing is pretty funny, eh?)  It drops in limited edition print form SEPTEMBER 30th


*Linguist nerds like myself take note that Victor speaks Swiss-German, instead of traditional German.  

Ooooh you're darn right I went for quality.

7 comments:

  1. Hi there. Just took a look at your free preview version of Frankenstein. It is very beautiful! wow, must have been lot of work!

    Oh, and thanks for commenting on my blog about APE! Are there similar cons in the East Coast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAY CONGRATS ON ALL YOUR HARD WORK \:DDDD///////

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your preview! Great picture!!

    素敵なイラストだねーo(^-^)oすごい!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! Thanks for posting a preview! I am excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete