October 11, 2011

Bits & Pieces


nue shooz




抹茶カフェーラッテ〜ありがとうマヤコちゃん!やばい!


Oh yes, I DID buy $3 Strawberry Shortcake packing tape! It's vintage!


Tried to make banana cream pie!  Not bad if I do say so myself.

Lots of stuff going on lately... working on lots of projects, knee-deep in Frankenstein Volume 1, living in my artist residency half the week, commuting home for the weekends - it's just nutty.

But all you can do is focus on the positive.  Like making banana cream pie and green tea lattes.  :)

7 comments:

  1. I love those shoes!! Are they Steven Madden? I tried some on there that have a very similar buckle, so cute.

    Very cool workspace as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new shoes! I've never had a green tea latte, but I reaaaally want one now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Banana cream pie!! Perfect for breakfast. num num num!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ニカちゃん~~!
    抹茶カフェラテの写真だ~、うれしい!o(^-^)o
    I'm glad to see your matcha latte photo!

    靴、すごくかわいいね(^_-)-☆色がきれい~
    Your shoes are so kawaii! I like the color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That banana cream pie looks so delicious.

    Your socks and shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love them shoes, you know I'm all annie hall and such!

    ReplyDelete