November 11, 2011

Cute Illustration / Monsa Spain

Hey friends,

Happy 11/11/11 @ 11:11AM!  Let's have some Pocky to celebrate.

I'm excited that Monsa Publications sent me a copy of Cute Illustration, in which I was a featured member along side many illustrators I happen to personally admire.

So it was very cool, and big thanks to Eva!



My painting from the Sweet Streets show is the facing page to the Intro.

You can buy this painting via Gallery Nucleus HERE

..................................................................................







So many illustrators I love in this book! 

Yumiko Kayukawa


Jun Oson

Andrea Kang

Naoshi


I see Ebihara's illustrations in Japanese magazines all the time, she's got such a unique look!



You can buy the book HERE

6 comments:

  1. Whoa, super cool. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. かわいい!ニカちゃんの絵はいつも色がきれいだな~と思う!
    I think your illustrations' colors are always beautiful!

    11月11日はポッキーの日だったね(^_-)-☆
    11/11 was Pockey Day! Did you eat Pockey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, that book is super cool!! Congrats! I'm only familiar with a couple of these artists, but they are fantastic, brb googling lol~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing collection to be a part of! But honestly you fit in so perfectly. Oh, Ebihara's works are often used for the astrology section and beauty routine booklets I think! You're right! Looks crazy familiar.

    ReplyDelete