December 18, 2011

I love LOFT



One thing I miss about Japan is the wonderment that is LOFT.

Only the best store in the world.

We went there in both Nagoya and Shibuya I think, so so fun.

I got an amazing suitcase there, as well as top notch art supplies and super cool toys.  On any one of their many floors (maybe 6-7?) is a different section for housewares, travel goods, art supplies, toys, health + beauty, and I don't even remember what else.

I love their Christmas/Winter items...



I recently was paroozing their website, and found some things I had to share:

I really really wanted one of these suit cases in real life, but they were too expensive


one of my favorite mangas "Bakabon"

4 comments:

  1. Aww those last set of cards and stickers are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED ALL THESE TCHOTCHKES DAMMIT

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOFTたのしいよね~!私もときどき行くよo(^-^)o
    Loft is enjoyable place! I go there sometimes, too!

    ReplyDelete