January 6, 2012

Around the Studio

How's your 2012 so far?

Things are good here in the studio.  Have a bunch of new projects with really wonderful clients - so happy to be working with the super cool people at Mowgli Surfwear.

(Oh my gosh, what I wouldn't give to be away fro this 12 DEGREE Massachusetts weather and in the Hawaii heat)

And thank you to AN ARTIST A DAY for the feature!
................................................


And also -  The Yeti + Friends illos I did for Seltzer Goods (a set of 4 magnets) are on sale!


black hazelnut coffee + Trader Joe's Cranberry Oatmeal Dunkers


Working late on Frankenstein pages...

this is why I need the coffee...



My breakfast most of this week.  Avocado with egg on Ak Mak

5 comments:

  1. Your breakfast looks so healthy and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Avocado and eggs, what a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried avocado and eggs, however now I kind of want to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys - it's really good stuff! Makes me feel really full ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. IM EATING THIS TOMORROW >:D

    ReplyDelete