January 23, 2012

Music to Draw to - Digital Mix Tape 2



Biking in Nakameguro

中目黒を自転車する



.............................................................
  1. Whistle Song - Fantastic Plastic Machine
  2. Rum Hee - Shugo Tokumaru
  3. Music for Apartments - Lullatone
  4. The Girl Next Door - Fantastic Plastic Machine
  5. Theme of Luxury - Fantastic Plastic Machine
  6. My Second Favorite Song - Lullatone
  7. Typewriter - Shugo Tokumaru
.............................................................

I'm very picky about drawing music lately.  If a song gets too loud, or the music is too obtrusive, I can't focus.  It's the same problem with neighbors.  I can't block out street noise at night, unlike my husband who can sleep through anything!

This is a sample of what I've been inking comics to recently.  It's pretty lo-fi, and all of these artists are from Japan, hence the "Biking Through Nakameguro" title, because I think I'd listen to this while having day-to-day adventures.

Hope you enjoy!


sketches from a Japan travelogue I'm working on

6 comments:

  1. This picture is great!! Red and blue,,, beautiful!
    赤と青でとてもきれいだね!(^o^)

    I like "Whistle Song" :-) いい曲!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shugo!! That really must accompany drawing perfectly~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this! Nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice (tracks and illustrations)! I'll have to look and see if I can find them on Amazon or iTunes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for listening guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh God, you're so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete