January 17, 2012

Upcoming mini books


Hey friends,

One of my projects in 2011 was to publish a series of mini books, combining my sketchbooks and travel photography.

Unfortunately I just didn't get to it.  Oh, there was enough time, I just decided to waste my evenings playing the old Secret of Mana SNES game on my computer.  (I'm kidding, playing SNES is never a waste.)

But I was looking through the amazing blog of Sewon (mapsandfragments), and noticed she had a great series of work on her etsy, so it inspired me to get this going.

So far there are three in the series:  JAPAN, NEW YORK, and NEW ENGLAND.  And I think I'll just do an all sketch-book one soon, too.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted of course.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Veronica! こんにちは~o(^-^)o
    mini booksを作るのかな?たのしみだね~~!
    Will you make a mini book about Japan? I'm looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds brilliant! love the new layout btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE books like that! I would buy all of those. Good luck on them! :D

    ReplyDelete