March 12, 2012

More of the studio


Okay - before you say anything - yes I know my koinobori are hanging the wrong way!  

I have to fix them this weekend~ so they don't look... so dead...

A few months back, Andy and I switched art studio spaces in our apartment.

At first I realized this accidentally put me closer to the pantry, so after realizing I ate an entire tub of trail mix (not out of stress, just nibbling all day) - I put a small dish of butterscotch candies on my desk to keep me from going in there, :D

But I love it in here, the sunlight is great for my plants, and I can see our backyard.  And the dog loves to sleep in the sun next to me.






Summer reading... and comic art self-study


A nice gift from artist Dave Franzese many years ago

Time to go work on Frankenstein pages!

.....................................



10 comments:

  1. HAHA domo cups from 7/11! Love your studio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea girl! You know it! haha thanks :)

      Delete
  2. I would KILL to have a studio like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spot a domokun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He protects the pencils

      Delete
  4. こいのぼりがあるんだね~!いいなぁ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 60年代から!でも、直すほうがいいね、あたし〜

      Delete
  5. What a magical little place. :)

    ReplyDelete