April 5, 2012

Random Bits from the Week


sketching my students in drawing class


baking with Billee


 oatmeal raisin last week, chocolate dipped macaroons this week
 hm, ... orange cranberry next?

......................................................................



They'll be on eBay for the next month in pieces, and if they don't sell I'll just take them to Book Off at some point.   How's that, haha traveling 300 miles to New York with a huge box of magazines :)

Anyway, sorry for the lack of art posts - working on a bunch of projects right now that I can't post about just yet.

Also - more Frankenstein updates coming soon!

Right now, Frankenstein Volume 1 is at my editor's, apologies for that delay as well.



3 comments:

  1. Where are you teaching?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I teach teen painting / drawing classes at the Worcester Art Museum! :D

      Delete