April 10, 2012

Saturday



Took a walk around Worcester this Saturday.  It's finally sunny after a long cloudy spell, so had to take advantage of it.  Found some nice bits ...






Got this lovely shirt from the thrift shop GRIME on Grove St.


More stripey things in my closet...

apparently I like stripes.



Made some tomato soup for me and Andy, with white mushrooms, chives and some sauteed onions.  Pretty good! 


Working on an awesome commissioned project.  This is the first image I had kicking around my head when the client described his idea.


Lucky's homemade pineapple carrot cake - stellar


Had an amazing dinner at Lucky's this weekend.  We were the first ones there, and immediately after taking these pictures, the entire room filled up!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely shirt!! I like your other stripe things! :-)
    すごくかわいいシャツ!他のストライプの物もかわいいね(^_-)-☆

    ReplyDelete