April 7, 2012

Using all the colors


working





I have many palettes for different kinds of paint, and lately I'm terrible about washing them out thoroughly.

If I didn't cook so much I'd probably have to start using dinner plates, but thankfully it hasn't gotten to that point.


Are you guys enjoying the spring weather?

It kind of plummeted to freezing again here in New England after a streak of amazingness.  It's sunny but still kind of frigid.

I think my mood is really tied to the weather.  If it's cloudy and rainy for more than a couple days straight I feel like death.  Weird!


9 comments:

  1. きれいな色だね(^-^) 春の色!
    早くあたたかくなるといいね。
    These paints look spring colors!
    I hope it will be warm soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ありがとう! そうだね、そんな色が幸せになさせるよ〜

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh. Acryla gouache is the best. If it it were less expensive...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I only have 5 right now, but they are so worth it

      Delete
  3. Your palettes look like crazy sunsets, lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, how deliciously messy! Beautiful colours. And I ope the weather picks up soon!

    Also, yes. I may have never tried Hershey's but I'm still confident that Cadbury trumps all ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ope? I ope? I meant hope, obviously... I ain't turned cockney yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA we'll just read that in a Michael Caine voice

      Delete