April 3, 2012

Walking around Worcester


My Madewell Sidewalk Skimmers.

Now suddenly it's 23 degrees and I can't wear them... 
but they were nice for this walk


Walking around the Worcester Poly Tech campus, finding all the hidden angles ... 





Stopped in Abby's House for their thrift store, spotted an illustration of mine on their newsletter :)







Found a lovely book in the museum docent office called "Katachi" (Japanese for shapes or form)  Very 70s but very inspiring.  Had that old book smell...


7 comments:

  1. You live in such a Beautiful place miss ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha really? I didn't think of it as beautiful until really taking the time to walk around and find things :)

      Delete
  2. So many hidden nooks in your neck of town! I also love your pretty red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you make Worcester actually look like an interesting place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha keep the lens up and away from the litter, lol

      Delete
  4. WHAT AN AWESOME BLOG!? I LOVE IT :). I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOU. I hope you can check out mine and FOLLOW: http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com thank you for your time. GOD BLESS!

    PS Be sure to check out my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/theproverbsmagazine

    steven b.

    ReplyDelete