May 23, 2012

Peacocks + Paper cranes


You can find some of my design work for Seltzer Goods on their website this week.


Spotted the pen at the Brookline Booksmith in Coolidge Corner!

Other bits from the week


"Okay, I'm just gonna take a look here... 
EEEh??  Th-this is ME?"
[heart is thumping NON-STOP!]

cute make up bag Ami gave me many years ago



More proof Superman is lame and Batman pwns him



Ate at Lucky's twice this week!  Lunch both times:
feta spinach wrap and their amazing turkey burger with Russian dressing



 Made chicken satay with akmak and thai tossed salad with Billee

I wish I was 13 so I could take classes with Haruo Shiga.  
Here he is instructing the kids at the art museum to make a giant paper crane :




4 comments:

  1. Awww I have that same pen! I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on Seltzer Goods! You ROCK!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the pen looks great! I want to get it...! :)

    ReplyDelete