June 28, 2012

Atomic Robo & The Flying She-Devils

When Scott Wegener asked me to be one of the Flying She-Devils in the latest volume of ATOMIC ROBO, I fell out of my chair.

And I'm in the best of company too, since the models for the other She-Devils are also extremely amazing female comic book artists! (Lauren Pettapiece, Lindsay Small, Yuko and more (my infinite apologies about forgetting names)

Supremely flattered, thank you again, Scott!


That's me!

 Get the digital issue here
 ATOMIC ROBO Wiki page here
 Read She-Devils review here
 ATOMIC ROBO news site here

You may remember a long time ago I posted model sheets I made for him.

At the time I drew these I had fairly long hair 
- now it's much shorter - I forgot I had it like this!

my costume being a nod to my own Air-Pirate comic darling, 
Capt. Victoria Lovelace (Pirates of Mars)



I really like Lindsay's stripe shirt + head wrap :)


10 comments:

  1. Hey! Is that Robot checking out your rear end? How dare he!!
    ;)
    AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no just creative cropping

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee! Your design is super lovely! Everyone looks so cute all Robo-itized! So honored to be in a comic with all of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks B! Yours is amazing too!!

      Delete
  4. LOVE IT!

    It's you!
    What a hero(ine)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to read it - it's such a great issue!

      Delete
  5. Awesome!! And ha ha! that robot is FRESH!!! HE'S TOTALLY CHECKING YOU OUT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness haha well it's different when you crop out the last panel, lol (which is a sky)

      Delete
  6. Nope....butt checking out action!

    ReplyDelete