June 21, 2012

I'm Batgirl


After many years of bickering, a quarrel has been finally settled.

I'm not Robin in this relationship.

Okay, so Andy insists he's Batman (and I won't argue with that) but there is NO WAY I'm Robin. 
- Just because I'm afraid of our basement, and 
- just because I cried when our car broke down 
(I was convinced there were "killers" in the woods) 
doesn't mean I'm this:


And anyway we'd be more like Sue Storm and Mr. Fantastic since they are married anyway, but Mr. Fantastic kind of has a lame power and he's not nearly as cool.

Speaking of which, she (+ The Thing) are on eBay this week:




And could Robin make a sweet lemon coconut cake??  NO.
(Alexa and I baked on Monday, using Ina Garten's recipe from Barefoot Contessa)


Flowers on the porch really brighten up the space, 
and Pop's yellow roses are in full bloom!


5 comments:

  1. Look on the bright side. At least the relationship comparison isn't Green Arrow and Speedy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least youre not alfred...or MJ to spiderman

    i did come to the conclusion the other day that you look A LOT like judy garland...just sayin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?? I've never gotten that before!

      Delete
  3. Batgirl - now that's pretty spiffy!

    ReplyDelete