July 22, 2012

Frankenstein - Page 15


A recently finished page from issue #1 of Frankenstein.

So excited to have my passion for this project back!  I had explained in a previous post - some pretty heavy stuff happened associated to this comic.  

But after reading an amazingly uplifting blog post by Danny Choo, I realized it was time to kick this into high gear again and really get it finished.

I had gotten over issues I was having, (like thinking getting depressed every time I sat down to ink a page) - but I realized it was time to Carpe Diem this baby and move faster.

If you think about your typical 24 hour day - minus sleeping, eating, working hours and commute - you probably only have 4 hours a day to do whatever you really want.

That's pretty insane

ONLY 4 HOURS A DAY.  PROBABLY LESS!

That explains why the days go by so fast!  
Why life goes by so fast!

If I'm going to get this project done, I have to commit all my free time to it like I did this fall.  So happy to say, Issue #1 is almost done - it's going to my Editor's this week and I'm working on the cover now!

............................................................


Been enjoying the blueberries this season - eating about 3 boxes of them a week!

Love having these with greek yogurt and honey for breakfast!


Typical lunch after working on comics all day.


A really colorful salad for dinner.

Food is so pretty.

I'd show you the blueberry crumb cake but 
I ate that before the lens cap could come off.


2 comments:

  1. So glad you got your passion back for Frankenstein! It's so freakin' beautiful! Such an inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete