July 1, 2012

Happy July!



Happy July!




Look at these amazing Lily Pulitzer pillows I ordered from a woman on Etsy!

Know what else is really weird?

Not only was this woman the only one with the pattern I wanted, 
she ALSO lives in my area AND ALSO HAS MY BIRTHDAY

Wa --- ow


As it turns out, I am very picky about cupcakes.

For instance, I get very fussy about buttercream vs. frosting, (I prefer fluffy frosting, buttercream tastes like eating sugary lard to me) and I don't like them all that big (50/50 icing vs. cake about the size of my fist in total)

So in Crown Bakery, after trying almost all the cupcakes in Central Mass, I found my favorite cupcake.

Working on a bunch of new projects - will share this week!

Enjoy your July!


6 comments:

  1. Ooh, we have the same plastic table cloth:)

    That is very strange indeed, love coincidences like that!

    And I agree, cupcakes can be pretty gross depending on what they put on there.

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do! Wow!

      You have good taste in kitchen ware ;)

      Delete
  2. Where'd you get that awesome table cloth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From a Mexican store in Houston, TX!

      Delete
  3. I love the pillows~! Super cool you and the lady making them have the same bday haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Weird coinkydink :)

      Delete