August 30, 2012

Back from Cape Cod


Marconi Beach, Welfleet, MA

I already miss it.  Sunburns and all.

With our work schedules at the museum and various freelance projects, Andy and I were finally able to take a 5 day vacation on Cape Cod.

Oh my goodness, it was awesome.

We were married there in October of 2010, and it was so nice to be back in Welfleet, reminiscing about our wedding.


at a bazaar in Harwich




Brewster Craft Fair



  Buffy's Ice Cream in Chatham



I had been looking for these forever! Finally tracked them down in Hyannis!



Atomic Dime-store, Hyannis


3 comments:

  1. Ive hardly been in new England outside of visiting family in my younger days (but it was Pennsylvania) and NYC...do these count?

    It looks so sleepy and romantic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, sorry! I don't think PA or NY count, but they are lovely anyway.
      You should some visit!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos!
    I love the before and after the craft fair ones.

    ReplyDelete