August 7, 2012

Snacking


My lovely friends in Japan, have generously sent me more wonderful snacks than I can possibly finish before their collective expiration dates.







top to bottom

  1. Kuromitsu (Black Honey) sesame chocolate with soy sauce wafer
  2. Langue du Chat Boysenberry Cookie
  3. Mint Pocky
  4. Chelsea Candies: Butter flavor, Yogurt flavor + Milk Tea flavor
  5. Lotte Koala Strawberry Cookies
  6. Meiji Crispies
  7. Puchi 24 Black Pepper cracker
All of these, by the way - ARE AMAZING and now I'm annoyed I've already finished them... ahh...


5 comments:

  1. Mmm, looks delicious!
    I've tried the koalas, but the rest is all very new to me:D

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks delicious, but especially that strawberry biscuits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWEE!! These look fun and delicious! YAY SNACKS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The black pepper crackers are actually really intense, delicious but not fun, haha

      Delete