September 5, 2012

Bits from the week








Some cell phone pictures from the week

Had such a wonderful time on Cape Cod - it was the first vacation in a really long time, and finally I could take my clothes out of the suitcase and fold them in the hotel dresser drawers.

Usually we don't stay long enough to do that.  It was just so wonderful to know that "We don't have to leave tomorrow!"  

Ran into a Marshall's in Hyannis and found that they had a ton of Happy Socks, woohoo!  Went a little crazy...

..........................................................

So at the last minute I tossed my cover for Frankenstein Issue 1.

Okay, I didn't toss it out, but I realized it would be the perfect cover for the compilation of Volume 1, not the single issue.

 This project is the kind of thing where I wake up in the middle of the night and go "OH WAIT -  NO NO THIS IS BETTER", stumble to my studio in the darkness, scribble something down, and then am completely unable to read it upon waking because my tired scrawl is unintelligible. . . . 

Really psyched about this coming year, so many wonderful things ahead!

Frankenstein has been a real emotional roller coaster for me - really didn't see that coming at all - and while I hate being late, I'd rather the finished product be good than anything else.

..........................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment