September 30, 2012

Comic Art Sale Preview

Hey friends,

Have some art up on eBay this month, here is a look at what is / will be for sale:



NightWing 
(that's the original Robin but now he's all grown up and stuff)



Moon Knight



Death & Dream (from Sandman)



Superman (homage to Curt Swan)

and more!  You can check my eBay listings HERE

Lots of stuff to do - October is going to be a ca-razy month

  • working on Frankenstein issues 2 + 3
  • planning new workshops for CC Lowell's Art Supply
  • teaching at the museum
  • holding private drawing lessons
and that doesn't include language study, trying not to kill my plants, and random freelance gigs.  Phew.

But I love being busy.  

I don't know how to handle it when I have nothing to do!

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! 

Hope you had your moon cakes for good luck!





3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm definitely going to try getting my hands on the Sandman piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Night Wing looks pretty hot. *blush* Lol

    ReplyDelete