September 17, 2012

Bronchitis + Brimfield



It's been an absolutely stunning week, and I've seen it from my bed, coughing up terrible things and drinking lots of yuzu tea.

I'm prone to bouts of bronchitis after I get a cold, so had to call my doctor a prescription - the good stuff.  Amazingly, I was in and out in 20 minutes, the nurse was nice to me, and I've already got my meds.  Wow - usually the doctor's office takes all day and the ladies at the front desk get all annoyed with me over something.

So, many apologies to people waiting for email responses and prints 
- I'm back on my feet today!

Anyway, here are some pictures from our trip to the Brimfield Antique fair two weeks ago:




Someday I will get the "Andy Boy" sign! 


Isn't this beaded jaguar head stunning? 


Creepy turn of the century medical equipment- perfect for Frankenstein research!

They even had a pig fetus in a glass jar, and cow eyeballs!









I loved this vintage mouse tin toy





 Until next May, Brimfield!

{Ming, is it a date?}




4 comments:

  1. Get well soon!

    And those pictures are wonderful:D Thanks for sharing them with us!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better, lady! Lovely photos of Brimfield - such amazing stuff - I want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many nifty things.. If I went I might've brought everything home with me!!! The vintage mouse toy looks super swanky! (not sure why the word swanky came to mind...)

    ReplyDelete