September 4, 2012

'Zines + Prints are in!

Hey friends,

Of course I completely forgot that this weekend was Labor Day, so the zine's were delayed over the weekend while my stellar printer at Alphagraphics worked his butt off to get them done.

But they are all mailed out now, woo!  So thanks again for your patience.

And they look great!  Wow, thanks, Jim!  They are even better looking than I'd hoped :)



I also have a very limited run of 11x17 prints of the "Addiction" snake piece available on beautiful satin finish paper.   [Click here to buy]



 And the Leon the Professional Prints are ready as well! 


Lots more art and fun stuff coming up soon, thanks for reading :)


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get my copy of the zine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEED THESE!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your zine Veronica! Looks Amaze!

    ReplyDelete