October 11, 2012

Red, Orange, Purple


Discovered Howe's Farm + Garden while on a yard-saling trip this weekend.

What a great place, I wish it was near my apartment!

They bake fresh pies here, make jams, and have an amazing fresh market complete with a Boar's Head deli! (my favorite)  

Maybe it's a good thing they aren't closer to me - with their fresh pies muffins, cookies and home-made Oreo Mousse, I'd pretty much be eating here every day.









Also, this Saturday from 1 - 2pm, Andy and I are hosting a short workshop at CC Lowell Artist Supply all about:

How to Beat the 24 Hour Comic Challenge!

The actual challenge takes place the following weekend, 10.20 - 10.21
The Central Mass. location is: The Worcester Art Museum
Find your official location on the 24Hr Comic Day site

Information on the 10.13 workshop here


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful farm! I'm hoping to visit one for a day of apple cider-drinking and pumpkin-picking. :)

    ReplyDelete