October 30, 2012

Reverence for the Dead

Some atmospheric music for your Halloween listening pleasure




I don't mean to brag

but I kind of have the best students in the world.

Having them paint a still life of dead branches + pine cones in Painting Intensive class.


Andy and I walked around a beautiful old cemetery in Worcester.

Recognized a few names from around town.






lunch at Lucky's.

Nothing particularly dead here, except for the turkey in my soup.

I don't want October to end!

But I can honestly say I'm super excited about the holidays.
So much to do!  Recipes to test, bunting to make, presents to find...

4 comments:

  1. Oh dang, that last picture with the soup made my mouth water mmmmm~ Very jealous of your cemetary romping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They must have places where they bury people near you ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the stone angel photo. I stole it. Was this Rural Cemetery?

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, yes it's Rural :)

      Delete