November 27, 2012

iPad Mini + Pinterest


After selling my mp3 player, my laptop and a few other electronics, 
I traded them all in for the iPad Mini.

I have to say, I love this thing.

I've never owned a tablet before, and as is my nature, I instantly have buyer's remorse over anything that costs more than $89.  Still learning how to stop second-guessing e v e r y   p u r c h a s e ...  But that's an issue for another day.

I'm not a "fashionable" Mac person, and it certainly doesn't make me a better designer or in any way "cooler" to own one, but it's incredibly easy to use, clean, fast, and useful in so many ways.

This is also the first product that I bought the day it was available - usually I'm never that into tech stuff!

It got me really into Pinterest, which I use to unwind at the end of the day by looking at beautiful things.  And since I'm a really visual person, I love building inspiration boards for future projects.












4 comments:

  1. Following! :)

    I feel guilty about my purchases sometimes, and second guess myself even when I find something I like. It's kind of annoying, but I guess it saves me some money, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following too!:D

      I know, sometimes I waffle for the longest tiiiime, trying to live just by instinct now :)

      Delete
  2. Oh nice. Pinterest does seem to be like a natural choice for the little visual collections you have. Definitely added you over there right away! With how many people I know that have been making nice accounts lately, it makes me want to revamp mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following! :D

    I have no idea how it's different from Tumblr, lol, but all I want to do now is look at other people's pictures in different layouts, haha

    ReplyDelete