December 28, 2012

Minogame painting




Minogame   |   oil on wood   |   16"x20"   |   sold

I can't remember if I posted this before?

I completed this painting for a show 3 years ago, with the thought to turn it into a large series, but never seemed to find the time.

It has a new home now, with someone who likes it very much, and that makes me very happy.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Some bits from the week:



In the studio, it's basically turning into a jungle



Blossoms in winter!  

A nice reminder that I didn't kill this one




red peppers with chopped onions and cheese on top and an english muffin

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The stairwell of the Higgins Armory is really beautiful in an industrial way





Can't wait for First Night festivities this weekend! 

Dinner with family and friends, home-made Twinkies, Fancy Party tomorrow ~

Life is good and I am want for nothing

良いお年よ!


No comments:

Post a Comment