Sunday, December 9

Plated

Food I made and ate this month


egg, cheese, roasted red tomato on english muffin


egg, grilled onions, feta, rosemary crackers + tea


gingerbread cookie


grapefruit


oatmeal, "survival mix" (pistachio, almonds, cherries + cranberry)


golden raisins, almonds, cherries, pistachios + apricot bits


my favorite thing: pretzels + dark chocolate


my second favorite thing: roasted red peppers, cheese, egg and southwest mustard on an english muffin


maple roasted squash + veggies


dark chocolate short bread cookies


blt (can't see the b or the t) with sweet potatoes

8 comments:

  1. Yum, I love meal time documentations, especially with the pretty table cloth! Are the rosemary crackers from Trader Joe's? I almost picked that up last time but went for the usual pita bite crackers instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yes, good eye! They are trader joes, and they are really really awesome :D

      Delete
  2. That tablecloth is a beautiful color. Tea with milk is the very best! I love your artwork by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz! I can't have black tea anymore unless it's green or white! But just almond or coconut milk lately :)

      Delete
  3. yummy, the english muffin looks so delicious :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10.12.12

    Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment
    didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over
    again. Regardless, just wanted to say wonderful blog!
    Also visit my page ... www.bhgalleries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look delicious, especially after a semester of cafeteria food!
    I really enjoy checking in on your blog to see what you are creating :-)

    Best!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete