December 26, 2012

Post-Christmas bits



Printed the holiday cards this year - will definitely do that again :)




My favorite thing this year: peppermint white chocolate + pretzels


Made my dad a mug for Christmas with our family's English coat of arms


[Art on the wall:]

Lindsay Small original scratchboard piece
& Ramona Fradone Batman original art

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hope you all had a great holiday!

Had a lovely Christmas party on Dec 24, complete with delicious food and The Muppet Christmas Carol on DVD (UNcut version!)

This has been an amazing year of highs + lows, appreciating the bonds between people, overcoming struggles and realizing life isn't so hard afterall. 

This is time of year reminds me to tell the people 
I love that I love them, and I hope you do, too.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Now I'm off to prepare for the next National Holiday; 
my husband's birthday is tomorrow!



2 comments:

  1. Aw (: That mug looks wonderful. Have fun celebrating your hubby. ♥

    ReplyDelete