January 9, 2013

Uniqlo Heattech / The Plight of the Cold-Handed Ones


I am always cold.

Until the peaks of summer, then not so much.

But it seems almost impossible to warm up this month, no matter how much tea I drink.

Made my first ever Uniqlo purchase yesterday - and it arrived at my door step in less than 22 hours! Whoa!

Got two shirts and tights, all Heattech line, for only $30.  I can't believe how fast they shipped out!  And now I'm wearing them, super toasty-warm.

I've even spent $30 on only two pairs of all wool, Mount Everest-grade hiker socks, only to still have chilly toes.  (Blast you, poor circulation!)

So I have only great things to say about Uniqlo Heattech.  Will definitely get more next winter!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Back to work - lots of projects going!


9 comments:

  1. I've been considering buying some Heattech shirts, but is it really that much warmer than normal shirts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's psychological, but I really think it's warmer :) Even if it's marginally so.

      But they are amazingly comfortable and are the BEST layering shirts I've ever worn! Highly recommended!

      Delete
  2. I'm always cold too, the humidity is so bad in the south too ;~; I keep hearing about heat tech, I really want to try them out! Anything made of wool always works great for me though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured it was only $10, but having worn them for 2 days I'd happily pay the full price - they are awesome :) And maybe it would be comfy in the humidity, too!

      Delete
  3. Hm, I've been interested in that stuff before, but like Thao mentioned, I've wondered if they're much better than normal clothing. I keep hearing good things though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the best time to buy since they are all on clearance! Yay!

      Delete
  4. I hate Winter; I can never seem to get warm either and it's not good for my mood.

    I don't think we have Uniqlo clothing in Australia, but I did see it in the States. Are they good quality?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure something so cheap could be all that amazing too, but I'm a picky buyer, and I really like this stuff :D A+

      Delete
  5. If it's anything like UnderArmour, which I wore all through football season, the secret is it keeps heat in and lets moisture out so you're never over heating which can happen when you pile on the layers.
    I can speak personally, Veronica looks great in it and unlike UA you would never know its not just a real shirt.

    ReplyDelete