March 30, 2013

Batgirl watercolor + updates

New art piece finished last week, ending on eBay tonight.

Tried a new method of gouache/watercolor underpainting as an experiment, going to continue this!


Even though I'm still overseas, Andy will ship it out (domestically from the US) if you win :)

You may be wondering why I've been quiet this week.  I had high hopes for blogging everyday and drawing everyday, but sadly it was not to be.

After a pretty rough flight - excuse me, 4 rough flights (just to go one way) I've also developed acute bronchitis.  I just can't bring myself to do anything right now, so I'm sorry about that.

But happily, the trip to the japanese clinic was super fun and a great experience!

Everyone was so nice :)

お世話になりました!







1 comment:

  1. Oh no, that sucks! But its good you were able to get it treated.

    ReplyDelete