April 18, 2013

Dispatches from Japan 第11回 Dusk in Aichi, Letter to Andy

Dear Andy,

I really miss you. It's bad enough that I don't even want to really do much of anything except wander around aimlessly taking pictures of things.

Maybe it's because it's a passive hobby for me, we can both look through a filter together. That way it won't be like I'm on the other side of the world, that I'm not seeing it in person, but a spectator like you. With you, I mean.

I found out the doctor who treated me is "Ina-sensei".

Like after you feel better you can say "ii na-!"

Haha, cute, right? (Like you're saying "that's nice!")

Love you darling, talk soon,

-Veronica



















1 comment:

  1. Veronica
    You are my soul mate, my best friend and my partner.
    Talking to you twice a day (your mornings, my nights and vice versa) has been the only thing keeping me sane while you've been gone.

    I love you more than all the yen in Japan, all the Bicycles in Tokyo and it grows every day.

    I'm counting the minutes until you come home.
    I love you!
    Andy

    ReplyDelete