December 13, 2013

Lydia in her room

My Beetlejuice painting for Crazy 4 Cult 7 NY...

It was a real joy to do, since I was obsessed with this movie growing up, and now it's come full circle.

This painting was also a bit of a journey, since I started a completely different one and decided to ultimately forgo it in favor of a more interesting angle.

And I'm really into spaces lately in stead of just figures.  Last few paintings have had more environments than usual.

"Lydia in her room" by Veronica Fish
gouache + pencil on Reeves BFK paper | art: 11"x17" framed and matted to 16"x20" | $500


I'll also be making prints available in January!
(*sorry, wish we could make it for the holidays)


$50 each - 11"x17" prints - premium ink jet on archival papers

shipping : $5 US - $10 Int'l via USPS


2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome~ Lovely work!
    (I love her bed throw!)

    ReplyDelete