December 19, 2013

American Hustle x Worcester, MA

I have to give some love to Worcester, MA - my place of residence for the past 7 years and a great Central Mass. community.

While I was in Japan this spring, the cast & crew of American Hustle were in town filming all over this fair city, including my beloved workplace; The Worcester Art Museum.

The museum has hosted Hollywood many times before, but I have to say I'm really looking forward to this film in particular.  Love the writing team and the actors involved, so seeing them exist in the same spaces I walk on a weekly basis is kind of neat.

And wouldn't you know it, I find myself in Japan again only to miss the premiere!  Oh well, we'll just have to catch it later.

Hope you guys enjoy it!  Be sure to check out the parts with the museum!!!


(photo by authurpolaroid)

The production team brought Main Street back into the 70s



Amy Adams, Christian Bale + Bradley Cooper walking down Main St.



At WAM! Hey, that's where I work!

And no, the Rembrandt they reference in the trailer, (one of our most important pieces in the collection) is not forged.    Promise.



2 comments:

  1. Omg how exciting to see your town and work place on the big screen!! I'll be thinking of this post when I go to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete