December 7, 2013

Crazy 4 Cult : NYC Opening + Book Signing


[via fixist]

Hey friends,

I was happy to know that my art was included in the newest compendium of Gallery 1988's Crazy 4 Cult exhibitions.  The West Coast gallery has been hosting this much-loved show for years now, even bringing it to New York for a pop-up event.

I wish I could be in NY for the signing, but if you are out that way you should make a point to check it out and say hi to all those wonderful people!

[Buy new via 1988]  [used on Amazon]

Get it signed by some of the artists:

DEC. 15th 12-4pm


My art piece "Mulholland Drive" I believe is included in this book, and possibly my "Leon the Professional" piece as well (it was so long ago that we got the print files ready, I can't believe I'm forgetting!)




No comments:

Post a Comment