January 7, 2014

Good eating in Nagoya




Andy got the chocolate banana crepe.. I got the berry one with strawberry ice cream...

We went out for Kaiten sushi at Hama, and after getting my usual tuna sashimi had to try these flavors that came down the belt...


Grilled salmon with cheese sushi...


Shrimp with cheese and mayo sushi...


Roast beef sushi...


I love this hot honey lemonade drink from the vending machines...


Seen at Parco...



Soba and shiitake for New Years...


I'm going to miss shopping at Piago...

And especially An taiyaki.... Mmmm



4 comments:

  1. how dare you make me HUNGRY!!!! AHHHH!!!! how much longer are you in japandise or are you back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When your boyfriend pants now fit like skinnies… it's been a good trip, lol

      Home now! I have something to send you, and again it will be crazy late - sorrryyyyy

      Delete
  2. mmmmm, crepes...

    ReplyDelete