January 27, 2014

Great Villains of Gotham show @ One-Shot Gallery

Mr. Furizu 

ミスターフリーズ  

9"x9" gouache on cold press water color paper  | $300

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

You can find my Mr. Freeze piece up along side a lot of cool people at the One-Shot Gallery this February 1st.

I used to visit St. Mark's Comics all the time when I lived in New York City, so it's so awesome for me to be involved in something like this - AND get to be inspired by my favorite animated show ever!  Batman!

Thank you One-Shot for inviting me to be a part of this crazy fantastic exhibition - 
I nerded out like a champ on this one, be still my 14-year-old, ugh 28-year-old heart

Hope you can check it out!

Starts February 1st 2014

ONE-SHOT GALLERY
inside St. Mark's Comics
11 St. Mark's Place
NY, NY 10003





1 comment:

  1. I used to go there! but I had a bad experience, the comic book dude didn't know who mike mignola was...I WAS SHOCKED...SHOCKED..congrats lady!

    ReplyDelete