March 13, 2014

Safe Zone x Edith Nourse Veterans Hospital


I was fortunate enough to be contacted by the good people at the Edith Norse Rodgers Memorial Hospital to create a "Safe Zone Ally" identification graphic.

Below are some existing SAFE ZONE graphics that I quite like and was inspired by.




Below is their current logo, and the LGBT flag,
which I tried to combine on the first run of drafts.



Unused drafts

Because I love solid black in graphics, I went bolder :



 I ran many versions by them over a period of a few weeks and they picked B on the last round, and asked that it be translated into black & white as well.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Thank you to the
Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital
for the opportunity!


This was more than a job, it represents something I believe in personally and was so happy I could help in some way!

No comments:

Post a Comment