June 20, 2014

Charlotte, NC / HeroesCon



We made our way from MA to Philly, then from PE to Charlotte.  

We had a wonderful dinner with friends and watched a film shoot behind the restaurant!  

They used live rounds of gun fire into a fake restaurant - it was so rad!!  The bad guys were easily recognizable from afar, with their long braids and elaborate body tattoos.

Made it to our hotel near the convention center and set up for the first day of HeroesCon.

Sitting behind Kelly Sue, Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky, so we have great neighbors.

Worked steadily from before the con opened and don't finish all my commissions yet but will tomorrow.
If you'd like some art stop by and I'll put you on the list!









Got to draw this cutie as Elsa but she originally suggested the ogre!  Too cool

Frozen is definitely a big request this year - my third one this week!





My first time in NC, and I have to say I really like it here!  It's hot and steamy but the people are nice and the food is good - all you need in a great community.

See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment