August 3, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy / Thanos art

OH. WOW.

SO.

GOOD.

Here is a commissioned piece of Thanos I did a long time ago, I don't think I've ever posted it before.  Wasn't his design in the film so awesome???  It was spot on with the comics!!

yeah, this piece is really not very good - it's amazing to see how you progress as an artist over time.  Sometimes I hesitate to show sub-par work, but why worry about that stuff, right?  It's good for me to see the growth.


Josh Brolin did a really great job in the film, too - wish he was playing Batman!


3 comments:

  1. "Not very good" Surely you jest! I WISH I had some of your talent especially for body types and line drawing. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw it over the weekend in 3D. Any movie with a genetically-altered gun-toting smart-ass raccoon is okay in my books!! They did a great job realizing Thanos. Pretty much how I imagined him sounding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this point anybody but Ben affleck ANYBODY (your thanos is just I mean)

    ReplyDelete