October 8, 2014

Challenger Kickstarter is up!




Above is the cover I did for the first issue of "Challenger", for Kristopher Waddell and Mirror Comics in Toronto which officially launched it's Kickstarter fundraiser today.

I originally did the interior art for issue 1 waaaay back in 2009 - WOW.  So let's all keep that in mind…

But I really had so much fun working on this project and I'm currently working on issues 2 + 3 - woohoo!

So the art may look different in issues 2 and 3, but I'm hoping in a positive way.

This cover was super fun to do - if you are interested in buying the original ink drawing of the cover you can contact me :)

The fundraiser ends on November 7th.  Thanks for checking it out!

REWARD TIERS

For $15 you get a digital copy of the comic + a random 3x3 sketch by me

sample below


……………………………………………………..

For $50 you get the graphic novel and a sketch by me

pencil sample below (may also be inked)


…………………………………………………...

For a $250 donation I'm doing 9x12 pen & ink commissions

sometimes I add limited color for funsies
……………………………………………………..

For a $300 donation I'm doing full color 9x12 painted commissions 

sample below


For $500 I'll paint you as a SUPER VILLAIN (or Hero if you like)

11x14 gouache painting





No comments:

Post a Comment