March 16, 2015

Pirates of Mars x ONE PAGE SHOW @ Roq La Rue Gallery

I was so happy to be asked to be a part of Roq La Rue's ONE PAGE group show opening March 27th - 30th in Seattle, WA (it's a very limited engagement!)

INFORMATION HERE

I was able to do a Pirates of Mars one-shot page, which you won't find in any of our volumes, this was done just for this exhibition.

It was even more fun to use the Deleter Screen tone, which I had bought but never put to application.


You can see more process on my Instagram

ALSO!

I can't update my Instagram OR Twitter!

I've been locked out due to apps crashing on my phone and other issues - so it will seem like I've disappeared from social media.  Maybe it's time to start blogging regularly again :)

I wonder how I can update Instagram from a third party app?


No comments:

Post a Comment