December 9, 2015

Japan Instagram posts


Andy and I were visiting friends and family in Japan from October until December, and now after two months we are headed home and ready for the holidays.

The first week of our trip was spent in Tokyo, visiting friends who were recently married, and celebrating another couple's first baby, and then we headed to our family's house in Nagoya.

We brought out work and Cintiqs with us, so I drew about 66 comic book pages and 4 covers working remotely from this lovely little kotatsu.

Being away has made me really appreciate our home, our routine and of course, our friends who I never realized were so close by.  

In case you aren't following me on Instagram, here is the account:

 Yuka in the park














































No comments:

Post a Comment