April 6, 2016

Archie 7 is out today!


This issue was really fun to create, as is every script I get from Mark.

This cover was done completely digitally while I was living with my in-laws in Japan.  Maybe you can pick up on the ukiyo-e style pine tree over there, since I had just come back from the Tokugawa museum in Nagoya before diving into this one.

I keep trying to get back to more traditional work, I jump over to hand done pages every once in a while, and most of the covers I do have a hand-made component, but deadlines make it hard to stick to that.

Anyway, probably shouldn't worry too much about the process, you just keep making the work however you feel is best for the individual project.

I forgot to post the Archie 6 easter eggs - will do that next!

In the mean time, you can find Archie 7 at comic retailers everywhere

More info: http://archiecomics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment