May 19, 2016

The Backstagers!

I'm so happy we finally get to talk about  
The Backstagers coming in August!

BoomBox is an imprint of BOOM! Studios and I was so excited they asked me to be the cover artist for this amazing series by writer James Tynion IV and artist Rian Sygh.

And how cool is it that Previews put it on the cover of the customer form?  Woo!


I did theater as a teen for many years, some summer stock and high school productions, and eventually working back stage for the Bradley Playhouse in Putnam, CT for a bit.

The theater provided a real bonding experience, a chance to work together as a team, laugh at ourselves and appreciate all the moving parts of bringing a production together.

I'll blog about it again as it gets closer, but needless to say I am SUPER DELIGHTED they are happy with my work and I can't wait to read the book as a fan!


1 comment:

  1. That's a dazzling cover Veronica! Too bad a goodly part of it got cut off.
    Looks like Melvin got left on the cutting room floor. Ha Ha.
    Cool that Previews featured it on the customer form. Yeesh!

    ReplyDelete